Friday 22 June 2018

The dragon

The Dragon

This dragon is  friendly. His name is wait actually no one knows what his name is. Only nine  people know about him. We  know it is a boy because of its scales.


 It's a steel   dragon.  I am the only person that has seen him fully. The dragon weighs 300 ton because it is made of steel. Its eyes are made of  Ruby. it's as long as 2 buses. It looks creepy because of its kind.

He is a Omnivore. He only eats other dragons and animals so don't worry when you see hlm. When  is coming to you to be friends with you dut no one nose why he doesn't ety you it is weird

 This is how I met him.  One day I saw a weird  cave in the distance and I went to it .  I heard scary noises up  ahead and  saw a red glissing eye like a rub.  It was rubey!  I went in scared.  I went in further and   he hugged me.  I  looked  up and   it was him him.  He was  warm not cold warm. From that day I went  back and forth visiting him. Then one day he was gone.  He came back and he said he was travending he wants me to come.   Then in the end we traveling everywhere and lived happily ever after. 



Image result for a nice steel dragon gifRelated image








1 comment:

  1. i dont get the meaning in this maby you could make it more clear

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.