Thursday 7 November 2019

How i felt when i watch the sad animation

How i felt when i watch the sad animation

When I watch the Sad Animation The Animals Life i was overwhelmed, gloomy and burned up of what the humans did the animals, there was one part of the animation that cheered me up and i chuckle a little is when the bird was yelling with the song. at the end of the animation it was moving because we looked terrifying and the little seal looked terrified and then the man took out a pickax and that was the end i was horrifying.it was down when the rhino got his horns chop of because she had a life and a kid and then bam the poor mum has no horns and she is dying.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jayden,
    it's Ava. I did one of these but it was very small piece of work.Anyway i cried for a long time.well i like reading your writing exited to see more of your work.
    From Ava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jayden this is Cliff.
    This was a good descriptive piece of writing.
    I agreed with most of what you said and I felt the same way.
    Maybe next time use some better words.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.