Friday 26 June 2020

In space

In space
“In space it is hard to navigate and to live in but we make it
possible because we have to”. 
“Let me give you a recap. a asteroid hit and the planet was
slowing getting destroyed and we had to move but we don’t
have the tech to get to Mars yet. we're nearly there and we
saw another asteroid so we just had to move to space. so we
started to do what what we started and it’s going to be harder
than it was on earth because we don't have that much
materials”.
“Day 48 we nearly finished the tech and I am so Excited
because I see something new other than this hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.