Friday 12 June 2020

the tunnel

The tunnel
It's 28 July 1914 the war has started and we have already lost 47 people. What has happened to the world as I'm in battle I'm making sure I stay alive.

I don't think that I'm going to stay alive that long and what I'm
talking about but I might stop talking like that.

When we get to go to sleep we go underground goundand
we go through this long tunnel and at the end there is a door
and then when you go through there are beds and gardens
which is a good thing.

The war was tough but in the end we did it.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments. 
Positive - something I have done well.
Thoughtful - a sentence or more that  lets me know you that you read/watched or listened to what I had to say.
Helpful - please give me some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about.